Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Personsal Edition ver 11 problem

I called QlikTech and the Tech Support could not help.  They said that this is not uncommon.

I have been using QlikView for a few days now, and I am getting a few different situations when trying to open 4 of my files:

1. It opens.

2. There is no data connected to the file and the reload does not bring any information back

3. It says the file was created by a Licensed user (I am the only one who created/edited/looked at the files)

4. An error message states that I have exceeded the maximum number of document recoveries.  I recovered one file (had no choice, it prompted me to), not the 5 allowed.

Any help???  My company is in the midst of evaluaiting the tool so I would like to get back up and running.  Any thoughts besides asking QlikTech for an Evaluation license.  Hopefully we will purchase soon enough.  But in the mean time I am hoping for a solution.

Thank you

rb

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You are probably using the Personal Edition and has surpassed the 4 recoveries allowed. Maybe if you install on another computer, be able to recover the information.

Rebeca