Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielle_v
Creator
Creator

Pivot Table - Calendar Month View Show All Values

Calendar Pivot.PNG.png

Hi All,

I am currently working on producing a pivot table 'calendar' to show the volumes shipped by day - as per the above, which shows May 2013 based on selections made.

The dimensions are Week and WeekDay. The expressions are basically as follows;

* day(ShipmentDate)

* 'Qty - ' &sum(ShipmentQuantity)

* 'CBM - '& sum(ShipmentCBM)

* plus a couple of blank expressiosn to help with formatting.

This does exactly as it needs to, unless I make a selection based on another field (e.g. Country), in which case the pivot collapses and only shows dates where the Qty / CBM is not 0. I need the calendar to show all dates for the month/year selected, regardless of whether anything shipped on those days or not.

Is this possible? I've played around with options to show all values / don't suppress nulls etc, but with no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated!

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

While loading data, build one more table as

AllDates:

Load ShipmentDate from Table or resident Table;

Swapnil

dena_reavis
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I know I am reviving an old post, but I need more details on this answer, as I have a similar situation. When I have no dates selected, it looks good. When I make a selection, well, it is not what I want to see. So could someone please elaborate on this answer above?

Calendar Happy.png

(By the way this was inspired by (calendar | Qlik Freak)'s awesomeness, and I learned, through trial and error, that the weekday() function can be in a row of a pivot table but not dragged up to a column. Workaround is to calculate the weekday outside of the chart. The other functions seem just fine.)