Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prees959
Creator II
Creator II

Pivot Table and ColorMix - Please Help

HI,

I have a relatively simple Pivot table with two Dimensions : Unit (down the left) and Product as Column Headings.

My expression is a simple percentage :  (sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided)

One thing to note is that there are some negative percentages (which is expected).  What I would like to do is Color the expression values to something like the following :

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 20.10.35.png

Is it possible to colorize the expression as Red for the highest values (eg 100% and 167% as above moving towards green to 0%) with amber for the middle values.

Im trying to show the movement away from 0% for both negative and positive values.  Also, would colormix merge the colors into a gradient?

Any help gratefully received.

Phil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@prees959  try below expression in background color expression

=ColorMix1 (fabs((sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided))
/
$(=max(aggr(fabs((sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided)),Unit,Product))), 
ARGB(255, 255, 0, 0), ARGB(255, 0, 255, 0))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@prees959  try below expression in background color expression

=ColorMix1 (fabs((sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided))
/
$(=max(aggr(fabs((sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided)),Unit,Product))), 
ARGB(255, 255, 0, 0), ARGB(255, 0, 255, 0))
prees959
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi @Kushal_Chawda  - thanks so much for your reply.  It seems to work but for some reason its missing out some of the higher values :

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 23.48.06.pngany ideas?

Thanks 

Kushal_Chawda

@prees959  or check the colormix wizard in background expression.  Put below expression for colormix wizard and then you can set the upper, lower and intermediate settings and set the colors

fabs((sum(ordered)  - sum(provided )) / sum(provided))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasIe3VUJrg