Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Possiblities..with Line Graph Cumulative

Hi All,

I have a small requirement, what are the possiblities we can do the line with cumulative.

1. We should not use in built Full Accumulation.

2. Can use Rangesum functionality.

3. Any other possiblities are welcome.

Regards,

Ravi.

Hi Stephan,

Please check the latest copy of application with "chart4".

thanks reply, but if i select 27 th it should come for that date only, 28th for 27th and 28th it should come.

Regards,

Ravi.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephan,

One more issue, if i select one date it should come whatever the possible prior date also it should come. But that is not happening.

=aggr(rangesum(above(Sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE=>}Values),0,RowNo())),Department,TRANSACTION_DATE)

Regards,

Ravi.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Without the Full accumulation option, try something like

=aggr(rangesum(above(Sum(Values),0,RowNo())),Department,TRANSACTION_DATE)

which requires that TRANSACTION_DATE's load order is in chronological order (because aggr() will sort its dimension values by load order)

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for you are answer, Let me check with others ideas too.

Regards,

Ravi.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephan,

One more issue, if i select one date it should come whatever the possible prior date also it should come. But that is not happening.

=aggr(rangesum(above(Sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE=>}Values),0,RowNo())),Department,TRANSACTION_DATE)

Regards,

Ravi.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Ravi,

not sure what you mean with 'if i select one date it should come whatever the possible prior date also it should come.'

Maybe:

=sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE=>}

aggr(rangesum(above(Sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE=>}Values),0,RowNo())),Department,TRANSACTION_DATE)

)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephan,

thanks for your reply, but if i select 27 th it should come for that date only, 28th for 27th and 28th it should come.

Regards,

Ravi.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks stephan, It works for me..

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try maybe

=sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE={"<=$(=date(max(TRANSACTION_DATE)))"}>}

aggr(rangesum(above(Sum({<TRANSACTION_DATE={"<=$(=Date(max(TRANSACTION_DATE)))"}>} Values),0,RowNo())),Department,TRANSACTION_DATE)

)

to limit the date range to dates smaller equal the selected date.