Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaoBordignon
Contributor II
Contributor II

PostgreSQL timeout using CUSTOM CONNECT TO, Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: ERROR [HYT00] [Qlik][

I'm having timeout errors when my PostgreSQL queries take more than 30 seconds to return.

We are using the QvOdbcConnectorPackage to connect to the database, the connection string is this:

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvOdbcConnectorPackage.exe;driver=postgres;host=hostname;port=5433;db=dcapp;FetchTSWTZasTimestamp=1;MaxVarcharSize=262144;XUserId=HashedUserName;XPassword=HashedPassword;"

I tried adding the parameters QT, LT and LBT  to the connection string following advice given in the article 16440 of the knowledge base. https://support.qlik.com/articles/000016440

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QvOdbcConnectorPackage.exe;driver=postgres;host=hostname;port=5433;db=dcapp;FetchTSWTZasTimestamp=1;MaxVarcharSize=262144;XUserId=HashedUserName;XPassword=HashedPassword;QT=-1;LT=-1;LBT=0";

Tried using Timeout as a parameter, but it didn't work too.

The error message is:

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: ERROR [HYT00] [Qlik][ODBC PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver]Timeout expired.

My QlikView version number is 12.20.20400.0 and the Qlik ODBC Connector Package is 1.0 Build Revision 432

Any help would be welcome.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoaoBordignon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Replying my own question, since somebody else can have the same problem than I had.

Upgrading the Qlik ODBC Connector Package to the last version, 6.16.1 fixed the timeout issue.

Even without the extra parameters QT, LT and LBT in the connection string.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JoaoBordignon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Replying my own question, since somebody else can have the same problem than I had.

Upgrading the Qlik ODBC Connector Package to the last version, 6.16.1 fixed the timeout issue.

Even without the extra parameters QT, LT and LBT in the connection string.

david_hg96
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

hi Friend!

I have the same problem, but I can not find the version of the connector, could you share me the download address? 

JoaoBordignon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sure!

Go to https://us-b.demo.qlik.com/download/
Under Download Site there is a Qlik Connectors Tab
Filter by Product: Qlik ODBC Connector

gbonanomi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
not with POSTGRE but I've the same problem with MySQL:after the migration to June release  with the latest version of connector (6.16.1) I've this error (that I haven't before):

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][MySQL] Query execution was interrupted, maximum statement execution time exceeded

Any suggestion ???