Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Prevent Text object from updating

Hello,

I am fairly new to Qlikview, so I am unsure about this. I have a text object with the following

='Current Ticket Assigned to Tech Support: ' & Count({$<[Status]={'Open','Working','Pending','Pending Third Party','Hold'}, Group={'Technical Support - Issues'}>}[Ticket Id])

I want this field to stay static. Currently if you click on other objects (all from the same data source) that number changes. I only want it to change when the script is reloaded to bring in the new results.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

Change the $ in the set analysis to a 1.  The 1 tells it to ignore selections in any of your fields:

='Current Ticket Assigned to Tech Support: ' & Count({1<[Status]={'Open','Working','Pending','Pending Third Party','Hold'}, Group={'Technical Support - Issues'}>}[Ticket Id])

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nicole-Smith

Change the $ in the set analysis to a 1.  The 1 tells it to ignore selections in any of your fields:

='Current Ticket Assigned to Tech Support: ' & Count({1<[Status]={'Open','Working','Pending','Pending Third Party','Hold'}, Group={'Technical Support - Issues'}>}[Ticket Id])