Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Print Reports "PDF Printer not found"

Hi everyone

I have a report on my QV document and I'm trying to print it in the browser (Google Chrome, IE, etc) but I received the next message "PDF Printer not found"

I installed pdf creator, bullzip pdf printer and the IE plugin, but the problem continues with each one.

Even I run it directly on my Qlikview server in the access point  and the message is the same "PDF Printer is not found"

Can you tell me please if exist some configuration that I need make on server o any idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Luis Armando

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to install the printer PDF XChange on the server then pdf-prints within the access point per ajax-client will be rendered on the server and not on the local machine:

Re: Qlikview PDF XChange 3

- Marcus

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Try to set up pdf creator as default printer.

Hope helpful

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

So you can't print to a regular printer either?

marcus_sommer

Not within the ajax-client. If it's a single-object you clicked on print you get these object rendered within another window which you then could print with each installed local printer. If it's instead a report so it's necessary to render them at first as pdf - and in each case happens the rendering on the server.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Marcus, I really appreciated your help

Can you tell me where I can download it please?, I only found the trial version of the program, but I'm not sure if this works

Not applicable
Author

Thanks xia ZHU

But I already tried set up pdf creator as a default printer and the problem continues

marcus_sommer

I think this one should be the right one:

http://d1cf4w4kkla6tb.cloudfront.net/pdf/9.00/7119/_MSI/QvPDFSetup.exe

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Marcus

It finally works

Best regards

Luis Armando