Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem in Bottom Analysis

Hello,

I am using a bar graph to show the top and bottom analysis for products.The Top analysis shown in the graph is correct but i am facing problem in bottom analysis.As soon as i am using 'Smallest' and giving the value=10,no data is displayed on the chart.

I have attached the qvw.Please help me out.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Expression:

=fabs(sum({<@Raw_Material ={"=Sum(ILPAID) >0"}>}ILPAID)/10000)

In data model, there are lot of zero values.

Bottom 10 values are zeros. So chart doesn't display zeo values untill uncheck suppress zero values.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Atul,

You need to untick - 'Suppress Zero-Values' on the presentation tab, you a many @raw_Material where the qty value is zero and one with a quantity 0f -127160606

HTH Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

In the qvw shared by you, the reason you are not getting smallest 10 values is because the 10 small values

have sum(ILPAID/10000) as zero.

in the bottom chart go to presentation -- uncheck suppress zero values you will see raw material with 0.

Also you have one -ve value for expression for casurina poles which will not come as fabs function is used.

Hence your qvw is showing accurate results .

Thanks

Khushboo

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Expression:

=fabs(sum({<@Raw_Material ={"=Sum(ILPAID) >0"}>}ILPAID)/10000)

In data model, there are lot of zero values.

Bottom 10 values are zeros. So chart doesn't display zeo values untill uncheck suppress zero values.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

It really helped me...Thankss