cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FeedMeData
Contributor
Contributor

Property Market Case Studies

I am looking for case studies that are related to the property market - but specifically looking at filtering and analysing multiple databases with property data - For example, they would want to be able to see and then filter on properties with leases running out, or see properties over a certain value in a certain area, average property value heatmaps, etc.

Is there anything available? I tried to access this one but it doesn't work: https://demos.qlik.com/qliksense/USHousing

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Josh_Berg_Support

Do you currently have any Qlik software or are you just using the demos?  The demo applications are fed with dummy data so I wouldn't rely on it for any financial decisions 😁

As long as you have all the data you intend to analyze, Qlikview or Qlik Sense should be able to handle what you're looking for.  I would recommend contacting one of our Sales teams and let them know what you're looking to do.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.