Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zarmoton
Creator
Creator

Publisher : 2 documents name in ACCESSPOINT with the same QVW (long or short term data), but easy maintenance...

Hello
I have a huge model (of 2.2 Go), that i'm refreshing every hour. (with QMC) , call : MYAPP
But Model is too heavy.

To update is qvw, it's in 2 steps. i have another task, call PREP_TASK, schedule every hours, and then once PREP_TASK is updated, MYAPP is starting to reload (task dependanices), and then publish to my ACCESSPOINT

So, I would like to introduce in the script, that if TIME is between 5 to 6 am, i load all data, and to publish (with publisher) to my server ACCESSPOINT, with the name "MYAPP_FULL"
And all other updates (ie TIME before 5 am or after 6 am) to have a WHERE clause in my script in order to keep only 1 month of history for example, and then to publish (with publisher) to my server ACCESSPOINT, with the name "MYAPP_LIGHT"

Like that, if users want only latest data, they open "MYAPP_LIGHT", but if they want to do long term analysis then open "MYAPP_FULL". And we maintain only 1 version of the QVW.

Any help more than welcome

Regards,

Thk yu

0 Replies