Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QMC is not opening

HI ALL,

I installed all the services in one system with service account and started all the services.

But when I am trying to open qmc, it is giving error like :

Content blocked for the website.Please refer the attachment.

Also please let me know if we can access QMC from any other server where services are not installed.

19 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

OK? but that is what you should do, add the License.

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I can add the license only when I can see the options right.I am not able to see anything under licenses,that's my problem..

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

What do you mean by remove the system from your network?

And we are reinstalling the system third time now.Cant we have any solution to this instead of reinstalling?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Are you using the admin account? otherwise add the account you are using in Qlikview Administrators

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

You cant use same key on two diffrent systems.

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Yes I am using the admin account.

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

I'm not talking about login id, i'm saying you can't use same license (Key) on two diffrent system.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What happens when you open the QMC (see the address I posted before, replace ServernameorIPAddress with the name or IP-address of the machine that is running the QlikView services) on a PC/Laptop using a browser that works for other JavaScript-enabled web sites (like outlook.com or google or whatever) ?

You should see all the details and settings of the  QMC, whether you have a license or not.

anjali0108
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

The actual problem is,

I have been told that QMC will not open in any other server too as they have the localhost disabled in both the systems.

Also they can only use QMC by browsing it from other system whereas I don't feel the other system also is Java-script enabled.

I really don't know how to configure the whole setup in a configuration like this.

Please help.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Have you try to open the QMC With different browsers? What IE Version do you have?