Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikCommunity's New Design - Let us know what you think!

Hey everyone! Today we rolled out the new QlikView website design to QlikCommunity, and we're really interested in your feedback (both positive and negative)!

Please not that there are still a couple of little design bugs that we're fixing now, but if you come across any that we haven't fixed, please feel free to use this thread to bring them to our attention.

Thank you again for your continued participation in the QlikCommunity, and we're looking forward to hearing from you!

54 Replies
Not applicable
Author

All,

We apologize for the issues lately, these things happen with massive redesigns and aren't always caught in prelaunch testing.

We have made a few updates that should fix issues with IE6.0 and the issue with uploading files to the forum. If you are still experiencing any issues please let me know.

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Maybe it's just me, but I can't find links to the "Friends" page anymore - is this being discontinued?

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jason!

New design is really good though few things are not comfortable. By the way it will much better if you take care of functional part. What I mean to say is you could provide some filter option in the "Your Discussion" tab like Answered/Unanswered, it will be very useful for to filter our own post and view only those which are answered/unanswered.

Please kindly take this into consideration.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Rikab,

Thanks for the suggestions. There are some features that are hard-coded in this software that we cannot change, but we are always looking out for ways to improve the user experience. We will keep working to improve the forum's usability.

A couple of recent fixes: the dates on the site are now formatted in English/US, and the favorites page size issue has been fixed.

Not applicable
Author

Jason Long wrote:
It will be better if you can add one tab and which gives us the link to download all the session which is happening day to day. If you do so it will be beneficial for everyone.
I think there is no tab in the website to do so. If it is there please let me know. I will be happy!<div></div>