Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QlikSense is not loading complete data from the database

Hi,

I am trying to load 100mn row data from Postgrest SQL into QlikSense. It was loading properly, but suddenly it is loading only some lakh rows. I have not made any changes to the script. I also tried loading for a specific date by applying "where date=specific date", it showed right numbers. when I remove the date filter again it is loading only few rows.  Can some one help, why is this happening?

20 Replies
avinashelite

Did you check the number if rows in the DB ??? If its loading properly for specify date than I don't think the problem is with the script .. Try to check your join and where conditions once that might me limiting the records

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks for your reply Avinash.

I am loading single table. Not doing any joins and also not applying any where conditions.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did u add any limit load in ur data?

i u hve limit load i think it will not allow to load i think.

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Not limiting any data. I am just adding fields from ODBC connector and loading.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk ur date field  as  same  previous values.  and  can u paste ur some scrpt here....till where condition.

try to restrt ur application once and give a try

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

LOAD
field1,
Date,
field3,
field4,
field5;
SQL SELECT
field1,
Date,
field3,
field4,
field5

FROM "DB"."public"."stemp_qlik"

where Date='2016-04-03';

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Santhosh,

As I understand correctly. Your script without "where Date='2016-04-03" load all the data correctly before, but only load part of the data now. Have you checked whether you have missing data in your database?

Zhihong

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

is the data available same on that day which u mentioned above with where condition?

santhoo_san
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

if i load data for a specific date, it is loading.if i remove where condition, I am getting some strange data.