Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Capabilities to handle High volume of transactions

I am working on solution design for MIS reporting requirement for Cards and e-commerce transactions. The volume around the data generated by consumer on POS and internet banking are around 9 billions. considering inscope data which business need for reporting are around 800 millions transactions approximately 700GB.

The report requirement are operational reports, standard report, adhoc reports, analytics, trend analysis, dashboard and scheduled batch reports.

I am very new to this product and have no background on QlikView product.

Could you please advise me on

1. capabilities to handle such loads

2. reference architecture solution model

appreciate any help

Thanks

Anil

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Read this discussion. Once you've read that hire an experienced Qlikview consultant. The volume of data you're talking about is too large to just tinker around with without actually knowing what you're doing. You need somebody on-site to help you design and implement a scalable and well performing solution and help you understand how it works. That is not something that can be done properly on this community website.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Appreciate response and went through the discussion suggested. The discussion was more on implementation side.

My volume is x25times higher than that. Hiring consultant is good suggestion though but thing of business perspective there plenty of tools in market competing at same level of capabilitites, evaluation would not be feasible.

A reference architecture solution model with some good user stories might help on high level solutioning point and agreed that indepth analysis required for going low level designing.

-Anil