Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkozisek5r
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView Pivot Table subtotal / aggr

I have a situation where i'm using an if function to determine the Quarterly Accrual Payout and I'm not able to get an aggregation formula to work in order to get the subtotal lines to calculate other than 0.  

Below is the formula i'm currently using and getting the 0's on the subtotal lines (picture below).

if(QrtDeadsSavedValue>0 and above([Running Total Acrual])>0,above([Running Total Acrual])*.5,0)

When i change formula to be :

sum(aggr(if(QrtDeadsSavedValue>0 and above([Running Total Acrual])>0,above([Running Total Acrual])*.5,0),EmployeeName,Quarter,FeedyardShortName)) 

All lines become 0 so i'm missing something, but struggling to figure out what.

Thanks in advance. 

bkozisek5r_0-1594919318131.png

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Without a data model going to be fairly difficult for anyone to offer any suggestions on this one I believe, a sample app in these situations is generally warranted to ensure responses, so folks can check the data model as well as chart properties and expressions in full.  If you have sensitive data, you can use the Scrambling tab in the Settings\Document Properties of the application opened in the Desktop Client to scramble any sensitive fields in the app.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.