Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmar811
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView Showing different Value on Access Point

Dear All,

I'm Facing the issue with one chart in Qlikview. The same chart showing correct value but on Access Point it's showing different value. I don't know why.

The below image is from Qlikview Desktop

Development.png

The below image is from Access Point

Access Point.png

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like some label is not working? Can you post the label definition how you've derived?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

To Anil's point, the only thing of which I can think that might cause this would be something in the Settings.ini files being different, as the Ajax client uses the QVS Settings.ini for client-side settings, so that would be the other thing to check here I think.  Only other idea I have on this one.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.