Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview Release

At tthe moment, we are on QV 12 R5.

We are looking to upgrade as we have been experiencing issues in the last two weeks.

• In the QMC, scheduled jobs are not running
  • In the QMC, a qvd remains open and causes the reload schedule to fail the following morning on a scheduled reload.
  • There seems to be latency issues.

Anyone recommend what version to upgrade to? We need to be also able to use nPrinting with this. We are currently on nPrinting 16 SR2

We have moved to a new production server and are now experiencing the same issues.

3 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi David,

1. Are the Qlikview serverices up and running? did you try restarting the services?

2. Sometimes if you turned on Antivirus and didnt exclude qlikview related files, the Antivirus might have opened the files for scanning. Try excluding the qlikview related files in the antivirus and check.

-Siva

ramasaisaksoft

Hi David,

if jobs are not running means there is lot of chances are there,check the below things before your thought up gradation.

-->How many machines/servers have UP with the same license number?

(unfortunately some times people will UP 2 machines with same license so QMC jobs will fail as well as jobs won't stop even though you stopped the jobs manually ,so just check this)

we already faced the same issue.

-->Try to stop Anti virus and go to services.msc and Restart QV server services (5).

-->If possible Restart the entire machine/server system.

-->Cross verify the same issue with Qlik tech support team else get help from where you buy the QV server license

(As per the condition while we were buy they need to help us like this situations.)

bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All

I think the problem is that our C:\ is full.

I freed up 3GB of space and am testing to see if that is the issue. Qlikview may be writing to the C:\ and realising its full.

Read an article

Hi,

Check if you C: drive has space?

Make some more space in you C: drive as the document needs space to save the .qvw

It has happened with me twice, that the task failed without any error just because C: drive doesn't have enough space.

Any completed successfully, after I cleared some space from it.

(You can remove Temporary files, and move some files from C: to 😧 or E: whatever applicable.)

Regards,

Anjali Gupta

from

Reload getting failed

so I am testing this theory at the moment