Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview Versions

Hello All,

I downloaded Qlikivew Version 9 but it is not in english language.So can any one please tell me how do we get english language and also please tell me where can we download all the versions  of qlikview

Regards,

R.Bharat Kishore

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

You can change the interface language in the User preferences-->Interface Language.

Celambarasan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

You can find QlikView installation files and manuals at the download site;

http://download.qlik.com

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the reply Toni.But in that one we have version as 64 bit nd 32 bit. But i want to choose versions like Qlikview 9 or Qlikview 10 or Qlikview 11.Can you tell me where can i get

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

You can change the interface language in the User preferences-->Interface Language.

Celambarasan

swuehl
MVP
MVP

The mentioned link is the right place to look.

But you need to be logged in into QV site to see all downloads and the available software to download will be filtered by your status, Customer, Partner, Employee, etc.

So if you are a customer or partner, but you don't see the older versions, try contacting your partner manager or sales representative.

If you don't have any closer relation to QT than being a community member, I don't know what to do.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks a lot for your reply.