Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I had done with my qlikview assessment test .
Kindly please share the answer with some respective answer.
Kindly ask the questions to get the respective answers
1) When you design a sheet, which option can reduce the amount of space needed by allowing the same chart to be displayed by different dimensions?
2) Which type of Qlikview object cannot be configured with any trigger actions?
3) Which visualization method is being used in this series of numbers to highlight those of interest? (Refer image 1)
4) Which is the correct order of the visualization design process?
5) Which is NOT a good method for gathering user information?
6) Compare the two charts shown. What is the main visualization advantage of displaying the line to join the data points? (Refer image 2)
7) Which data category is not represented by the attributes in this example?
😎 Why would you be careful when encoding nominal data using red and green?
9)DAR is a Qlikview design concept. which is the correct list of words which make up this acronym?
10)Which is the best chart type to represent ranked data, such as Sales by Region?
11)Which display method is being used by this report?
12)In your QlikView application,How would you create a button that toggles a help layer on or off?
I suggest you research the answers yourself - all the answers are to be found in articles on the community, or in documentation, and you may learn something.
Otherwise, the next person to take this assessment could just look up the answers here, get 100%, and be totally useless at Qlik development.
In addition to Marcus, sharing the official assessment questions and discussing them here in the forum is IMHO a violation of the certification agreement you have signed.
This is very inappropriate.