Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview bursting

Hi,

Is there any way in bursting option in qlikview. If so I request you to provide me the simple example illusrating the same. After bursting we should get the PDF generated and mail sent. Can we do it without macro. If not then please provide me the simple macro which is much simple.

Regards

Suneela

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Suneela,

Not quite sure what you mean by bursting..

Maybe you can explain what you're trying to achieve in a bit more detail?

Not applicable
Author

From the qlikview application. Suppose i have some list boxes.Assume there are 5 list boxes. I wil select some values among those. Then I wil be having a report of tabular. So now I want to sent the report in the form of PDF or EXCEl or HTML ino mail recepient. his should happen with some submit button. Once after clicking the submit button then, mail should go to recepient mail box and also the body of the mail. he body of mail can be multi language. This is the requirement from the cusomer. Earlier this is been done in cognos now migrating it in qlikview. Only thing is sending mails with attachments. Want some simple exaple with illustration. Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Attached document. This is automatically posible through QV 11. But I dont know the steps or way to do. Sending the list box image to mail by attaching the image as PDF. Hope u got the idea.