Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phoenix
Creator
Creator

Qlikview pivot table - Cumulative calculation without using Above() and Rangesum() functions

Cum loss.JPG

I have the attached summary loan data consisting of originated month, total originated $ in the month and total cumulative Charge off $ from month to month. expected output is the second table where cumulative loss rate for the entire loan Vintage is shown. I have developed this pivot using above() and rangesum() functions but when I convert the pivot table to a line chart, the above() and rangesum() wont retain their functionality and I see completely different %'s. It would be soo easy to convert these pivot into graphs instead of manually exporting the pivot to excel and graphing

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

Aggr(if(TOB_calculated <= MAX_TOB_VINTAGE_YR,

if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH>=12 or TOB_calculated=0,

(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT)),

if(rank(-if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH<12,TOB_calculated))=1,

( above(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT))

+ 

(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)-above(if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH>12, sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod), sum(if(MAX_TOB_VINTAGE_YR_MTH > TOB_calculated, crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)))))/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT)),

RangeSum(Above(Column(1)),(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)-above(if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH>12, sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod), sum(if(MAX_TOB_VINTAGE_YR_MTH > TOB_calculated, crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)))))/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT)))

),

null()), LOAN_VINTAGE_YR, TOB_calculated)

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

15 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

May be try your expression like this:

Dimension

Month

Expression as Below

RangeSum(Above(COUNT(Product),0,RowNo()))/RangeSum(Above(COUNT({<Product = , Month = {'>=$(=Min(Month))<=$(=Max(Month))'}>}Product),0,RowNo()))

Or

aggr(rangesum(above(Count([ID ordine]),0,RowNo()))/sum(total <[$Production Year]> Qty),([$Production Year],(NUMERIC, ASCENDING)),([Claim Year],(NUMERIC, ASCENDING)))

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share the app where you have already done this in a table? It might be easy to see what you have and then help you convert this into a line chart in the same app

Best,

Sunny

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

Attached QVW to the original post. thanks

sunny_talwar

Try this

+ 

(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)-above(if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH>12, sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod), sum(if(MAX_TOB_VINTAGE_YR_MTH > TOB_calculated, crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)))))/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT)),

RangeSum(Above(Column(1)),(sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)-above(if(MAX_LOAN_VINTAGE_MTH>12, sum(crg_off_ltd_amt_mod), sum(if(MAX_TOB_VINTAGE_YR_MTH > TOB_calculated, crg_off_ltd_amt_mod)))))/SUM (ORG_PRIN_AMT)))

),

null()), LOAN_VINTAGE_YR, TOB_calculated)

Capture.PNG

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

That works thanks

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

Cum Loss.png

stalwar1‌ Please take a look at this. Its weird that AGGR() function doesn't work for complete load of data but it works if I load the subset of data. Not sure whats going on here. I have validated the data, it looks good

sunny_talwar

Seems like sorting issue to me... do you have QV12 or QV11.2 or before?

phoenix
Creator
Creator
Author

We are on QV12

sunny_talwar

Try this

+

),

null()), LOAN_VINTAGE_YR, (TOB_calculated, (NUMERIC)))