Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdbohannon
Contributor II
Contributor II

Question re: conditional formatting in total column

All, in the chart below, I have the background for 'Dials' and 'Talk Time' set as

=if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow()))

This part is working as intended but I need the background expression to NOT apply to the total column.  I need those to be white.  How can I do this?

PT chart.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you can try with:

=If(SecondaryDimensionality(),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow())))

hope this helps

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you can try with:

=If(SecondaryDimensionality(),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)>=2.5,RGB(0,255,0),if((sum(if(CallDate>weekstart(Today()) and CallDate<=WeekEnd(Today()) and CallDuration>=6,CallDuration))/60/60)<=1.9999,RGB(255,0,0),Yellow())))

hope this helps

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

tdbohannon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you SO much!