Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST connector connecting with twitter

Hi,

I need to get  the data from my twitter account ,so I have tried to use REST Connector

I got the error while trying to connect with twitter account   any one help me out how to resolve this problem

rest.png

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems JSON Issue. Can you cross check whether plane URL is working for you instead of Social Media network

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry I did't get you, Plane  URL means

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in other normal URL its working properly while connecting to twitter to get the data it display the error dialog box

arasaraja_cts
Partner - Contributor III

Hi ,

Couple of things can be tried.

1. First remove those " from the value and give a try.

2. Try giving the whole request header like below instead of oauth_consumer_key alone, which worked for me.

OAuth oauth_consumer_key=XXXXXX,oauth_signature_method=XXXXX,oauth_timestamp=XXXXXX,oauth_nonce=XXXXX, oauth_version=1.0,oauth_token=XXXXX,oauth_signature=XXXXXXX

Thanks

Raja.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry  i didn't get  you, can you explain elaborately

arasaraja_cts

Hi ,

Hope you would have used Twitter API console, to get the Query Header -> Authorization details.

As per your screen shot it looks like you copied the consumer_key along with ", remove those and also include the entire request content as highlighted below and in same format as shared earlier.

Rest.png

Thanks

Raja.