Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III

Rank Function in Straight table

HI,

I am facing some issues in calculation Rank functionality. In my application data at Team level. I need to calculate Rank against District and Nation based team volume.

sample.png

When I am calculating Rank against District getting only 3 rows. But if I am adding one more expression for Rank against Nation. I am getting one more column.

The values for Nation wise Rank and District wise rank are correct. I need to remove the extra column . How to remove the extra column ?

Please help me it is very urgent . Here I am attaching my sample application.

Thanks & Regards,

Sibin Jacob.C

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try using

=aggr(rank(sum({<District=>}Vol)),Team)

as expression for nation wise rank.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try using

=aggr(rank(sum({<District=>}Vol)),Team)

as expression for nation wise rank.

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks.... It is working fine for me....

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Using this formula I am getting the right values for nation wise rank. But If I am selecting Team it is showing rank only for selected team. Here I am attaching Screen shot & application.

Rank1.png

Rank2.png

Here I am getting some null values for other teams. Is there any way to show Nation wise rank for other teams ?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try as expression:

=only({<Team=>} aggr(rank(sum({<District=,Team=>}Vol)),Team))

sibin_jacob
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks...This Expression also  working fine...

I need to set always one selection for Team. I used one listbox for Team with always one selected option.

But that time I am not able to change the District selection,

Is there any way to set default selection for Team ?

I need every time one Team get selected.

Thanks,

Sibin Jacob.C

Not applicable

I have the same problem.

The user need to select to the team level. and want to see how is the rank in different region hierarchy.

Also the result table only show one selected team as the row.

This can be very easy to make in SSRS with the rank over partition and use the where condition to only select the required "team" . 

How can we make this happen in Qlikview?

Thanks

tresesco
MVP
MVP

yihang li, I would suggest you to create a new thread of your own with the question, that would help get more attention(answered threads are usually overlooked by many who could help you).

Not applicable

Thanks I will add a new thread. Thanks