Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Re: funnel chart display values from different expressions

hi, what i Need is to Show all values in every Level of the funnel. I did not use dimensions, only expressions, but i cannot Display the values there. I Need to Show two values per Level (absolut and percentage). I created four expressions.

any idea on how to do it?

thanks

felipe

funnel.png

18 Replies
Not applicable

I just created a funnel and was able to show the values on data points for 3 separate expressions.  Are you sure you cleared all selections when you're viewing this?

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

yes, i selected values on data Points and cleared all selections

Robert, do you have a Dimension in your funnel?

Not applicable

No, just the expressions

Not applicable

You must select : "Values on Data Points" for each expression in your chart. not just the first one.

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

mm, then is rare

Jacob, i selected "value on data Points" on all expressions

i probably Need to Change my table structures and set a dimension

Robert could you share with me your funnel Chart?

thanks

felipe

Not applicable

Apparently there is some sort of bug (i included a link to that discussion) that displays all values for values on data points in a funnel chart that shows cascading values, but I attached mine and you can see that you can get values for each expression.  My recommendation would be to use a textbox with a transparent background.

Sorry bud

Funnel Charts- Displaying Multiple Values on chart

Not applicable

This shows the bugged solution at the top, and the bottom is the chart with the transparent text boxes

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

HI Robert

this is how I see your funnel on my QV Version 11.2 SR5. As in my case i just see the first value point

Probably i Need to use the text box, or Change the data structure, so that i have a Dimension to Display all values

thanks

felipe

FUNNEL1.png

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

it is possible to Display all Expression values on the Chart using QV 11.2 SR7 (11.20.12451)

my current Version is QV 11.2 SR5, and here it is not possible. Alternative it is possible to use text boxes or text in the presentation option