Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Reference Lines not fluctuating with the graph axis

Hello

I seem to be having problems with the axes in a graph

I have plotted some data in a line graph and have numerous list boxes.  I have also plotted a target line on the graph aswell as an upper and lower control limit line.  The axis in the graph show O.K. initially, but when I start filtering the data through the list boxes, my axis does not seem to fluctuate with the selections made, and therefore my target line dissaperas off the page

I do not want to do a forced 0, because the user will not be able to see true patterns in the graph

I have added the target lines in the presentation tab under reference lines

Does anyone know how I can get the target/Upper and lower lines to always appear in the graph?

Thanks

Helen

1 Reply
Not applicable

Hi Helen,

this is a matter of scalability. If you filter data the axis scale unit might change and the your Reference Lines are out of scope and won't be seen in the chart.

A workaround might be to fix the scale using static min/max: see chart properties --> tab axis --> Static Min / Max. In consequence the resulting bars may be vary small when selecting data.

HtH

Roland