Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pascal_DFOF
Contributor
Contributor

Reiteration Calculation - Call Center

Hi,

Don't know if i post it at the correct place.

I have a QlikView application with some Call data from a call center. I need to calculate the reiteration indicator with Table.

This table is with this dimension :

> Cycle Date (Can be day / week / months)

> Phone Number of customer

I have next to this, a var to calculate dynamically the number of day to take in count for Reit.

>> This var is number of day to follow the reiteration of customer.

>> It's based on the dimension day (for this, i will block table on day only view)

And my expression :

=IF
	(
		COUNT({$<[Type de segment]={'Appel Frais reçu'},[datePivot] = {">=[datePivot]<=$(=DATE([datePivot]+vDelaiReit))"}>} DISTINCT [Identifiant de l'appel]) >= 2
		,(COUNT({$<[Type de segment]={'Appel Frais reçu'},[datePivot] = {">=[datePivot]<=$(=DATE([datePivot]+vDelaiReit))"}>} DISTINCT [Identifiant de l'appel]))
	)

*[Type de segment] is the type of call received, here i show only the fresh one, not the transferred etc...

*[datePivot] is the begin date for reiteration calculation, in short : the day view in table is always the begin day for calculation. If i chose 2 as vDelaiReit, my expression need to calculate the count between the datePivot (for ex: 2022-02-01) and the end date chosen (here it will be between : 02-01 and 02-03)

*[Identifiant de l'appel] is the value can be used to distinct all call, and i will work to show only value of customer made reiteration of their call on the period.

CaptureCamReit.png

If you have any advice...

Actually the calculation doesn't return anything.

Sincerely,

Pascal

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Pascal_DFOF
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Ok, so at this time.

The only way to let me utilize the day with some variable things is to going date out of dimension :

CaptureCamReit2.png

This work nice. So i think it's only like this i can work at this time.

The users will have to select the start date of reiteration period to be analyze, and select how many day he want to have in the period....