I changed the password of the Administrator where the Qlikview services are running. After that i also changed the Passwords of the qlikview services (Log on) in windows server.
in fact the Services are running properly and i can access the QMC, but the Reload in QMC doesn´t work anymore.
When i look into QlikTech/DistributionService/TaskResults i get following info:
<LogFinalEntry Type="Error" Date="4/20/2016 3:38:48 PM" Text="The sourcedocument failed to open.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010108): The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))
at QlikView.IUserPreferences.set_SMTPServer(String _SMTPServer)
at QVBWrapper.Document.Load(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean withData)" />