Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload only one table instead of all tables

Hi everyone,

My application loads around 8 tables for every reload.

I need to do a one-off reload of only one table and not the rest of them.

I have to reload the exchange rate table which is the only thing that changed while the rest of the data has remained unchange.

Any idea??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maneshkhottcpl
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

We have used this type of technique at many clients and its working fine.

First u have to remove the table which u are already have in ur application then using add u can add new table in ur application.

if table is already residue in ur application then new add table will not affect.

please send ur script if u can so i can give u some inputs.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
maneshkhottcpl
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

U can use the partial reload option from the file Partial Reload option in menu, or use \r parameter from dos command.

please refer the attached application consisting the code for partial reload.

Good Luck

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manesh,

Thanks for the reply, but I am not sure of your code.

However I was successful in creating a partial load by writing a macro on the tab and adding

Add Load

a,

b,

c

FROM Table 12

However the data that changes in the new table does not appear in my application, while the unchange data does appear. I have no idea why

maneshkhottcpl
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

We have used this type of technique at many clients and its working fine.

First u have to remove the table which u are already have in ur application then using add u can add new table in ur application.

if table is already residue in ur application then new add table will not affect.

please send ur script if u can so i can give u some inputs.

Not applicable
Author

I did it but I had to empty the table that was still in the application, its really weird becaus I had to first use the "Replace Load" then remove the "Replace Load" function and put "Add Load".

The report seems to show correct numbers now but I dont understand what the Add reload and the Replace Reload actually do. And by the way, I tried UPDATE reload and pretty much did what Add reload does.

Any idea, and also thanks for your help Smile Smile

maneshkhottcpl
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

please send me ur application.