Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

IMPORTANT security patches for GeoAnalytics Server available to download: READ DETAILS
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report disabled in Qlikview 12

 Hi all, 


We have made some reports in a document. After upgrading to Qlikview 12 they appear inactive


Any idea how to solve this?





Labels (2)
1 Reply

From what release did you upgrade?  There is a chance the old report may have compatibility issues with the new release, so you may need to recreate the report in the new release, that is the first thing I would try.  I do not see any other settings that would be controlling the reports at the document level, so about the only thing that does fit is something about the version in which that report was created is causing an issue in the new release you have upgraded to, and the only real fix is to recreate the report.  I did a quick search in defect system, and I did not find anything that really fit there either, so I would have to say something in the app object is corrupted.  If you are upgrading from an earlier release of 11.20, that could very well result in some compatibility issues in some objects.  Best I can offer with what you have provided.


To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.