Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reports and straight table font color

I have a straight table that has been dragged to a Report. However, the font color for the dimension and expression changes once dragged in. On the sheet, the color is white, set in the dimension and the expression, but turns black when dropped into the Report. Under Properties, Font, the Color selection is grayed-out and Set by Style is listed under Font Style.

I have tried custom formatting and everything else I can think of, but no matter what I do, the font stays black.

Has anyone experienced this or no how to fix it?

Thanks,

Drew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The fix I came up with is pretty strange, but here is what I did. Under chart options, Dimensions, I added a Background Color for the dimension to match the background of the area in the report where I placed the chart (there was already a Text Color.) Under Visual Cues, Normal, I added that same background color and made Text white. Under Style, Cell Background Color Transparency was set to zero. This made the text color white.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

The fix I came up with is pretty strange, but here is what I did. Under chart options, Dimensions, I added a Background Color for the dimension to match the background of the area in the report where I placed the chart (there was already a Text Color.) Under Visual Cues, Normal, I added that same background color and made Text white. Under Style, Cell Background Color Transparency was set to zero. This made the text color white.