Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KishoreSuriF
Contributor III
Contributor III

Requirement is Months label should only reflect on X-Axis and Customers lines should be visible as Trends based on selections.

Hi All,

We have a requirement of Line Chart with the details X -axis - months , y-axis Sales and seperate line on chart is Customer and each Customer with different color

Along with above requirement we need a Local filter Customer. Based on this filter selection, Customer Lines/trend have to appear in the chart.

But actually , we already have Customer in the data.So, this Customer is using in global filter with others. This global filter doesn't work in the Line chart when applies selection.

To achieve this, I have taken Dimension 1 = Month (appears on X-Axis) , Dimension 2 = Customer (Lines can appear) and Measure is Sum(Sales).

By Dimension 1 (Month), single line is coming , but have to get multiple lines of Customers.

Exact requirement is Months label should only reflect on X-Axis and Customers lines should be visible as Trends based on selections.

I'm not achieving this exactly what we requirement. Can anyone help me out from this

We are expecting the Trend chart like this with single Dimension MONTH on X-Axis and Customers as Trend lines(Fig :1)

With customers.JPG

Single dimension MONTH XAxis.JPG

  

Labels (2)
0 Replies