Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fsosa11
Contributor
Contributor

Restrict KPI from changing when filters are applied

HI  Guys, I'm having some issues with KPI values remaining the same while a filter is applied.

Firstly , I want this value not to change no matter which filter is applied : 
Count( {1}{<[EOL Year] = {">=2021"}>} Camera_Model ) / Count({1} Camera_Model )
   **The value does not change when EOL Year is applied but does change and Region is applied, I would like the value to stay the same if region and/or Eol Year filter is applied **

Secondly , I want this KPI to only show a value when the fields EOL or Region is applied: 
count([Camera_Model])/count({1}[Camera_Model])
**When no selection is made, the value displays 100% but i would like the KPI to display no value, or even better,  not even appear on the board unless EOL Year  or Region is selected **

I tried multiple set analysis scenarios and have not found a result, any help is greatly appreciated 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like below

1. Count({1<[EOL Year] = {">=2021"}>} Camera_Model ) / Count({1} Camera_Model )

2. If(GetselectedCount([EOL Year]) > 0 or GetselectedCount(Region) > 0, 

count([Camera_Model])/count({1}[Camera_Model]), ' ')

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Fsosa11
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Sir but none of the proposed solutions worked.  How ever i did find that fx 
if(GetFieldSelections([Region])&([EOL Year]&([Site]))>0,$(vCameraTotal),'') displayed a value only if Region or EOL is selected which is exactly what i wanted.

Now I'm having difficulty with fx 

Count( {1}{<[EOL Year] = {">=2021"}>} Camera_Model ) / Count({1} Camera_Model )

displaying  a fixed value no matter what is selected