Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Row totals

I'm quiet new on this and maby have a simple question:  In a Pivot table I have a row with a condition: If(Column(5)=0, Column(1),0)  But the row totals applies the same condition instead of summing the rows indivdual results.  I have been searching and found several solutions about If and Aggr, but have not been able to get teh row's total correctly calculated.  Please advise if anybody has a solution!  Best regards

33 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be try this?

= Sum(Aggr(IF(If(Column(5)=0, Column(1),0) , yourdimensionshere))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I get an error in the expressionn. Some parentheiss missing? I've tried to correct it, but without succes...

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share your expression what you have ? Probably a sample upload will help faster to help you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

= Sum(Aggr(IF(If(Column(5)=0, Column(1),0) , Origen))

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you replace those Column(5) and Column(1) with your actual expressions and see if that works.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If(Column(5)=0, Column(1),0)

is

If(Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y)-1)}>}[Venta Neta])=0,Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y))}>}[Venta Neta]),0)

So, I should try

= Sum(Aggr(IF(If(Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y)-1)}>}[Venta Neta])=0,Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y))}>}[Venta Neta]),0) , Origen))

But I still get an error in the expression. Isn't a ) missing??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've tried:

= Sum(Aggr(IF(If(Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y)-1)}>}[Venta Neta])=0,Sum ({<Y= {$(=Max(Y))}>}[Venta Neta]),0) , Origen),0))

in order to add to the first If an alternative value

Expression is no okl but the result isn't!

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I just modified Nagaraju expression.. Can you see if the below works ?

= Sum(Aggr(IF(If(Column(5)=0, Column(1) ),0) , yourdimensionshere))

OR

= Sum(Total IF(If(Column(5)=0, Column(1) ),0) )

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Try this?

= Sum(Aggr(If(Sum ({< Y= {$(= Max(Y)-1)} >}[Venta Neta]) = 0,Sum ({< Y = {$(=Max(Y))} >}[Venta Neta]),0), Origen))