cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

RunningCount

Hi All,

Greeting for the day!.

I am new to qlik and trying to build a basic running count table, I had already implemented this into SQL and now wanted to build this in qlik.

Basically, I have 3 major fields, SystemID, AgenName, Date. based on Date I want to run running count.

For more details, attaching the same set of data with required output.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

See Attached updated version

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

23 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Not applicable
Author

I wanted to do this on front end as the calculation should change based on dates filtered.

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Those threads will definitely give you the right idea then.

It is all about RANGESUM(ABOVE

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, but not able to understand the functionality of running count or running sum.

Can you please help me. attaching the qvw.

rubenmarin

Hi Vikas, if it's in a straight table you can check the 'full accumulation' option in the expressions tab.

Not applicable
Author

can you please help me to understand the functionality of accumulation. this is new to me

rubenmarin

If you only want to add an autonumeric, you just need to add an expression with "RowNo(TOTAL)"

rubenmarin

Sorry, I think this was caused by my bad english, I misunderstood the requirements.

Not applicable
Author

No, let say i select Start date - 4 October and End date - 15 October, the result should be like below

SystemIDAgentNamerunning countcount
AA114
AA224
AA334
AA444
BB114
BB224
BB334
BB444
CC111