Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SVG map chart issue.

Hi,

Please check the .qvw file I attached and the problem that I face with it is that when I click on Year or Quarteror any other filters filters the states in the Map disappear. I just wanna display the number of subcribers for a particular filter value.  Can someone please help me out!

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I got the issue cleared. There was no problem with the map but the issue was with the expression. When I click some filter, the value of No.of.Subcribers becomes lesser than 145273 and that is why none of the states gets selected.

I solved the issue by using two variables.

by having Sum(No.of.Subscribers) as variable1

and Sum({<Month = ,[Customer Segmentation]=,Mobility=,Quarter=,State=,[Tariff Plan]=>} No.of.Subscribers) as variable2.

Then I changed the expression in svg map as =if($(Variable1)>=(0.9*$(Variable2)),'#0f3d0f',if((($(Variable1)<(0.9*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.7*$(Variable2)))),'#577757',if((($(Variable1)<(0.7*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.5*$(Variable2)))),'#9fb19f',if((($(Variable1)<(0.5*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.3*$(Variable2)))),'#ffb2b2',if((($(Variable1)<(0.3*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.1*$(Variable2)))),'#ff4c4c',if($(Variable1)<(0.1*$(Variable2)),'#ff0000'))))))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That's great. I would recommend to use only RGB code not the Hex codes

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

SVG map chart issue.

thanks for the clearity in SVG map