Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Sample scenario questions for Beginner to Intermediate

Hi,

I have completed learning Qlikview Reference Manual and Help topics in Qlikview. Now,

I would like to get any tutorial or quiz like blogs or websites for Qlikview for Scenario based questions on Designing and Development.

I am very much interested to deep dive into Qlikview and QlikSense.

Kindly guide me ! TIA

19 Replies
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Much thanks for the support bro. Will do that. Hope great things take time

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

IF you rigorously participate in the forum for couple of months you would find the difference. So start working on questions which are answered or not answered and try at your end even though some one already gave an answer try to come up with a different solution if you find few keywords new just use help. This way you can gain knowledge and you would understand few concepts quickly. As you mentioned you are already working on a different reporting tool, that is the best start to convert that report to Qlikview. Like how you pull data and build metrics in that other tool try the same pulling data into Qlikview. IF you are stuck you have this forum as resource. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
V.

antonaks
Creator II
Creator II

Pay attention to the content of QlikView and QlikSense courses on UDEMY.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Thanks Anton for mentioning this. Hey Pradeep i did took few courses on Qlikvew from UDEMY. This is also an excellent resource to start of with. Worth spending some bucks. Would definitely recommend.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=qlikview&src=sac&kw=qlikview

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

pradosh_thakur‌ Hi, I was looking at the demo dashboard but there is no sample data for it.. Where would it have ?

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

thanks for your efforts Means a lot bro !

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

check out this link

Sample data

else

what i did was created table box for each table and than exported to excel from the dashboards. You can use that excel as source data.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

yes that great! ty