Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Search Box

Hi All,

I have written the following  code:

Tag Field Dimension           With '$hidden';

Tag Field Month           With '$hidden';

Dimensions:

LOAD

INLINE [

Dimension

Month];

Now the issue what i am facing is i need to able to select Month field in search object. But i am not able to view that field in SEARCH OBJECT box. Can you please help how to get that field in search object.

Attached the qvw for more reference.

Thanks,

Bharat

16 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Untitled.png

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, I need to see the fields like this in search object and need to add that field value called Fiscal_Month_12NC.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Sorry, this explanation is not helping. Could you explain your business need rather?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry if my explanation is wrong.. I will tell you my scenario.

Firstly i am having a Table Name called Dimensions.

In that table i am having a Field Name called Dimesion.

In that field i have field values called 'Fiscal_Month_12NC and 'Year1'.

Now my requirement is i need to display dimension in list box like below shown:

Img.PNG

The reason why i have created this dimension (list box)is when ever i click the necessary field value based on the selection the field values should add in the chart. I have given some conditional statements.

And the field called 'Fiscal_Month_12NC' has data in it. So now i need to create a Search box where the user can type and he can see the data in it. For example please see the below image:

im.PNG

Now my problem i am not able to see that Fiscal_Month_12NC to select that field in  search object . I need to able to view that field and that field in Search object... Hope this explains you better.

Please find the attached app. Fiscal_Month_12NC has data and  i need to able to add that Fiscal_Month_12NC in search object.

NOTE: FISCAL MONTH IMAGE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I have added that field in the search object following the steps explained above.

Capture.PNG

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks a lot.. But if i have two more fields.. Is it possible those as well..

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got it.. Thanks a lot for your time. Thank you so much...