Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selection of ListBox changing ranking table

Hi,

my QV project contains measurement power values of different machines and their time (1 value every 100milliseconds). I want to  calculate the maximum 15min average values of every machine and rank them in a table.

The tricky part is, that the user should select from a seperate ListBox, if the displayed values are 15min average or 10min average or 5min average values from a ListBox. This ListBox should only change the ranking table and no other diagramms/tables.

I attached a QV project.

Explanation: "Prozess" = machine, "Zustand", "Variante" are sub categories of the machine; "Zeit" = time, "Leistung" = power value

I hope you can help me.

With kind regards,

Alex

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

So are refering to this chart not changing when you make a selection to Zeit?

Use this in your expression for objects that should not change with selection to Zeit {<Zeit = >}

Hope this is what you were looking to do, I apologize if I did not understand your requirement.

Best,

S

Not applicable
Author

Hi sunindia,

thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for.

I want to create another table diagramm (similar to the table diagramm in the top right corner "Top-Verbraucher") but in the new table diagramm the function =Rank(Sum(Leistung)) needs to be changed.

The new function should calculate the average value of "Leistung" for a certain period of time ("Zeit"). The goal is to let the user choose (e.g. through a ListBox) how long the period of time should be.

I attached a picture which should illustrate the concept.

Greetings,

Alex

Not applicable
Author

I try a different approach:

My data looks like this:

Machine
StateVariantTime [in seconds]Power Value
AworkingVar10,1990
AworkingVar10,21000
AworkingVar10,31100
Bsetting upVar220

I want a table diagram that looks like this:

RankMachineAggregated Power Value
1Machine A5065
2Machine C4788
3Machine X3578

The "Aggregated Power Value" is the maximum of the average power value for a certain period of time. So lets say, i want the maximum average for 15min for Machine A, which is: (990 + 1000 + 1100 +...)/(15*60*10). So i sum up the 9000 power values between the seconds 0,1 and 900,0 and divde them through 9000. The next average value is between the seconds 900,1 and 1800,0.

After that i got lots of 15min average values for every machine. Now i want to select the maximum value per machine and rank them.

There should be also a ListBox or sth similar, where the user can select, how long the time period of the calculation above should be.

It should look like this:

Please select the time intervall
30min
15 min
10min
5min
1min

How do I achieve now, that the user can select the time intervall in the listbox and the ranking table changes accordingly?

Greetings,