Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selections and scrolling issues in table

Hi,

We have a document with quite a few straight tables / pivot tables.

Some of our users simply cannot make selections within these tables (by clicking a dimension value / cell) or even scroll the tables (mouse wheel not working, can't even drag the scrollbar). Other sheet objects are working fine - they can make selections on bar charts. It's as if the tables are just non responsive when clicking inside them.

Anyone got any advice on why this might be happening? The users experience issues are on Google Chrome.

Thanks

Adam

7 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI

Please check , your charts are in detach mode or in attach mode

make sure that chart is in Attch mode

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This isn't the issue I've checked. Plus it's across ALL the tables in the document, and only for some users not others.

Thanks,

Adam

francoiswiid
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Adam, any solution to this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This is known issue with version 11.2. Look into below thread.

AJAX Scrolling Issues in Chrome & I.E.

Thanks

francoiswiid

Thx Satyadev

From the System Requirements pdf's:

SR5 supports up to Chrome 30

SR6 Chrome 32

SR7 Chrome 35

Not applicable
Author

Hi Francois,

We are  having some problems with Chrome 35

.  For example, when users click around the application they are getting the attached Exception error.  Also, it seems that colors are not coming our correctly and buttons and textboxes are misaligned.  Everything works perfectly in IE.  We are current on QlikView 11 SR2.  ExceptionErrorGoogleChrome.PNG.png

I went through the System Requirements pdfs and I couldn't find where it states that SR7 supports Chrome 35.  Can you tell me where this requirement is? Maybe I missed it.

I am hoping if we upgrade to SR7 all these issues will go away because Google Chrome 35 is our primary browser for our company.

Thank

francoiswiid

Hi Melinda Bruck

Here is a screenshot from QlikView 11.2 SR7 System Requirements.pdf

Chrome 35.jpg