Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set analisys and if function

Hi,

I have an expression:

IF(_Medida_Id_2=4,

RangeSUM(Above(count({<[Year - Month]=,Supplier={"$(vL.Supplier1)"},[Cause Responsible]={"Supplier"},[Supplier Decision]=-{"Cancelled"}>}distinct id_NC),0,3))/

RangeSum(Above(sum({<[Year - Month]=,Supplier={"$(vL.Supplier1)"},[Cause Responsible]={"Supplier"},[Supplier Decision]=-{"Cancelled"}>}[Purchased €(Comp.Currency)]),0,3))

)

if I select 'Cancelled' value in [Supplier Decision] field the expression doesnt work. It´s only considering the [Year - Month] values for 'Cancelled'

But, if I define the expression as:

RangeSUM(Above(count({<[Year - Month]=,Supplier={"$(vL.Supplier1)"},[Cause Responsible]={"Supplier"},[Supplier Decision]=-{"Cancelled"}>}distinct id_NC),0,3))/

RangeSum(Above(sum({<[Year - Month]=,Supplier={"$(vL.Supplier1)"},[Cause Responsible]={"Supplier"},[Supplier Decision]=-{"Cancelled"}>}[Purchased €(Comp.Currency)]),0,3))

without the conditional, it works fine.

It seems that its not evaluating something in the set expression when its a part of the if function.

Does anybody knows could be happening?

Thanks in advanced.

21 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it wasnt the correct one. Dont worry, I have marked as correct your response.

sunny_talwar

Not worried , but just wanted to understand why you marked your own response as correct rather than marking mind