Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis for scrollin previuos year and three month

Hello guys,

I need to extract the bought quantity for the last year in the current month and in the further two (now it should be may/jun/jul 2021)

I've set the formula for the previous year, but I need some help with the second condition:

=Num(Aggr(Sum({<AnnoCompetenza={"$(=Year(Today())-1)"}>} QtaAcquistata), CodArticolo),'#.##0') 

Could someone help me, pls?

Thanks.

N. 

Labels (1)
14 Replies
NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Edwin,

now the formula is correct but, as I wrote,  I haven't the date to compare, but only the Month and the Year: is it possible to use them into the formula instead of the data?

Thanks.

N.

NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Got it!

=Sum({<AnnoCompetenzaACQ={"$(=Year(Today())-1)"}, MeseCompetenzaACQ={">=$(=Num(Month(Today())))<=$(=Num(Month(Today()))+2)"}>} QtaAcquistataStorica)

Thank you for the support :-).

N.

edwin
Master II
Master II

it appears your month is not a date but a number.  that would have been a great info to have.    i would suggest you use a real date as your solution is not scalable.  if this were a real date you wouldnt need to test for year.

good you solved your issue.

NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes, Edwin, you're right. I apologize if I wasn't clear enough about the month; however, your solution could be very useful for me when I'll have a date and not a month.

Thank you so much!

N.

edwin
Master II
Master II

np glad it somehow helped