Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis issue with coloring dimension

Hello all, I would like to ask you for your help with coloring and set analysis.

Issue that I am having (please take a look on the file that I am attaching) is the when set analysis is used (second expression) coloring is not working. When you select let’s say April as month, you can see that Business unit column is not colored green. When nothing is selected Business unit is colored. What I need is that regardless what is selected, those rows should be colored by a condition specified in Background Color option. So even though regular expression is showing 0, coloring of first dimension should be implemented

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

try this expression

=only({1}if(Project='Project4' or BusinessUnit = 'BU1', Rgb(106,168,79)))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is your condition is correct, =if(Project='Project4' or BusinessUnit = 'BU1', Rgb(106,168,79))

If condition correct then output giving exactly as per condition

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

use this expression

=if(only({1}Project)='Project4' or only({1}BusinessUnit) = 'BU1', Rgb(106,168,79))

also have a look at the attach file

Kushal_Chawda

try this expression

=only({1}if(Project='Project4' or BusinessUnit = 'BU1', Rgb(106,168,79)))