Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Set analysis not working with a greater than sign >

Hello

I have written some syntex, but for some reason Qlikview outs a red error line just after the -6 part of the syntex when I use a Greater than sign.  When I use an equal sign the syntex works

Could someone kidnly help me so I can write the > syntex into the expression

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] > {$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)}>} [18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The > character needs to be placed before the $:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {'>$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)'}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The > character needs to be placed before the $:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {'>$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)'}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

You don't use the correct syntax:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number]={">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello

Thank you for your reply

I have just read that Qlikview only recognises the = sign and with your help I made a small adjustment and it now works

I used the following and just took out the > sign before the Max statement:

Thanks for your help

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])