Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show a Text as Expression

I'm have created a PivotTable with 3 dimensions and 2 expressions that sum the Actual and the Budget amount of the MaxMonth of Actuals it means last month closed.

----Budget Sum for max month with actuals

=sum({<Chart={'Actual'}, Status={'BU 2017'}, Month={'$(vMaxMonthA)'}, Year={'$(vMaxYear)'}>}Amount)

And I have a file with the remarks or comments of each month for the delta but I can't make it show the corresponding remarks without selecting the month. I don't want to do that because I have to Pivots this wich should show  the reamarks with the same condition as the sum, is there any way?

Last Closed Month      

P&LNameTypeActualBU Δ Remarks
RevenueName 1Name 1 a 100110 -10 aaaaa
RevenueName 1Name 1 b 300280 20 bbbbb
RevenueName 1Name 1 c
RevenueName 2Name 2
RevenueName 3Name 3 a

FYP

P&LNameType2017JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecTotal
RevenueName 1Name 1 aChartActualActualActualBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudget
RevenueName 1Name 1 b
RevenueName 1Name 1 c
RevenueName 2Name 2
RevenueName 3Name 3 a
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did that but showed Remarks when it only exist in one month, I finally added a dimension as

=if(Month='$(vMaxMonthA)',Month)

and  the expression Remarks

and now it shows the last month closed and if i pick a previous month the remarks of that month.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Try something like: only(Remarks) or maybe concat(Remarks, ' + ')

- Marcus

marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did that but showed Remarks when it only exist in one month, I finally added a dimension as

=if(Month='$(vMaxMonthA)',Month)

and  the expression Remarks

and now it shows the last month closed and if i pick a previous month the remarks of that month.