Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show the Workday Referring to the date of the Last Reload

Good afternoon,

In my application, I need to show the Workday referring to the date of the last reload and not referring to the last time there was movement.

In the application, with a company(Empresa), a month(MêsCalendario) and a year(Ano Calendario) selected, like the current selections, i'd like to always show the workday referring to date of the last reload = 19/07/2016 - the workday should be = 16. The formula that i use on the text object "Dia Util Atual - Total dias Uteis Mes(Actual WorkDay - Total of WorkDays Month)" is bringing the workday referring to the last day that have movement.

I appreciate any help,

Luiz Fernando Mendes

13 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi luizmendes118

I don't know the exact issue happened. when i put the below expression , got the result (for null ) without vendos:

=Round((sum({<ChaveCalendario={"$(=Date(ReloadTime(),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"},

Calendario.DataAno,Calendario.DataMes,Empresa >}Calendario.DiaUtil))/

(max({$<Calendario.DataMes>}Calendario.DiaUtil)),'0,001')

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Maybe the fact that don't have sale at this day at other companies(Empresas), could this be a problem? But the value of $(indiceProjecao) is shown at the text object. This is strange,right? I will keep working here trying to solve this problem. If you discover what is the problem let me know too.

Thanks settu.periyasamy

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I think I've solved the problem, i don't know if it is the better way to, but it works. I think the fact that don't have sale at the reload day at other companies(Empresas), could be the problem to the charts, i don't know if it is realy that,  I tried with set analysis but i didn't achieve what i was looking for, then i tested creating another Calendar Table without a key, and using it at the variable indiceProjecaoSemChave and it brings the value at my table charts.

Thanks for helping me in advance in qlikview, and sorry for, maybe, my possible errors in english settu.periyasamy

Luiz Fernando Mendes

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Good to hear, you solved the Problem. 🙂