Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Showing cumulative values YTD, but yet display only the current week

Hi,

[this is just a new version of a prior discussion that I guess was formulated too complicated, so I got no answers - I cannot delete the old one, I marked it as "solved"]

I have a barchart diagram with damage_events where I am facing the following issue:

- I used to have a time restriction in the dimension. I have removed that, it makes the thing too unintuitive; Instead, I have a selection made automatically when the sheet is activated.

- In that diagram, I show either individual values or cumulative values and by day or by month, among others.

- The trick is: I want to show the cumulative values on a YTD-basis regardless of the selection. So I have used set_analysis to ignore the selection for now.

-- That works fine for monthly values - I get all twelve months then, which is just fine.

-- It does not work for daily values - then I get a column for every single day from the start of the year

=> I would like to restrict the display to just five columns (only the current workweek), but still display the cumulative values calculated on a YTD-basis.

Can anybody give me a hint as to how this can be achieved? I guess I will have to use a workaround since I cannot ignore the month_selection and yet use it - or can I?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

0 Replies