Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III

Smallest 10 values in Dimension Limit section not working as expected

Hi Guys,

Requirement : Need to show the Top 10 users with the lowest Avg time but with the condition that user must have at least 10 requests on his/her name.

Problem : I am using Dimension Limit section to achieve this. It works as long as i don't include the number of requests >= 10 condition in the expression which is making me crazy. The same condition works perfectly when i am trying to present the Top 10 users with highest Avg time taken involved in at least 10 requests.

The expression that I am using is :

If(Count(DISTINCT ID) >= 10, Round(Sum(TimeTaken)/Count(DISTINCT ID)))

Note : I am not using Avg() function here because there are multiple records for the same ID and we need avg for each ID.

There are lot of 0 in TimeTaken field, could this be a problem? I'm not really sure.

The moment i flip it to Largest 10 values, it works.

Please let me know how can I implement this or is there any other way i can do this. I need to get this done ASAP as this is a blocker.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pranav

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you can attach a sample app, that may help someone give you a hand on this one...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.