Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brunolelli87
Creator II
Creator II

Standard Deviation per Dimension

Hello guys,

I have a table with an expression =Stdev(TOTAL [Fechamento ajustado**]), and I was expecting to get the Standard Deviation per Stiker (my dimension), but the fact is that I'm getting the same result for all Sticker. No matter If I have something selected or not.

Please check the attached picture.

How Can I calculate the Standard Deviation per each Sticker in my table or chart? And it should recalculate based on the selections made.

Thanks
Bruno

5 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

Maye be you have to remove TOTAL

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
brunolelli87
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello...

No, it's not working... 

I've tried with and without TOTAL...

Thanks

brunolelli87
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Does anybody know why it is going on?

I still can not calculate the standard deviation for each item on my dimension...

How can I solve it?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

In situations like these, you really need to attach a sample QVW so folks can see the data model, expressions and chart properties etc., without that, it is going to be difficult to offer possible suggestions.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
sunny_talwar

I think you seem to have some kind of time dimension here. May be you need something like this

=Stdev(Aggr(YourExpression, Sticker, YourTimeDimension))