Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Step require to view dashboard in Mobile

Hello Friends/Experts,

I had developed some few dashboard which we are viewing in Access point. Same dashboard I want to view in Mobile.

Can anybody please tell me the step to view the same dashboard in Mobile.

Thanks in Advance

ShanDar63

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I recommend you to use full browser access from your mobile devices to enter in accesspoint. With access though full browser (ajax) you dont need nothing in addition, you must connect to the wireless and enter with a browser as you are entering now from your desktop.

The mobile device access option allow you to access in mobile mode and it change the look and feel of your dashboards, so i recommend full browser but you can test both options to evaluate the best for you.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guzman,

Thanks for reponse.

The Access Point URL at present which I am using in Internet Explore same URL I should use in Mobile am I right?

If yes any setting or registeratin of URL or something else has to be done in Mobile or some more.

I am noviec. It will great help if you can give the solution step by step.

Thanks & Regards

ShanDar63

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shan,

Yes you should can access though mobile devices using the same url that you are using now in Internet Explorer on Desktop.

- You must set the availability on your console.

EDIT: To enter to the console, with default properties, the link should be like (if you are accessing from localhost, you can use localhost as IP) http:\\   IP :  Port 4780 \  qmc

Print1.PNG.png

Here you must select Full Browser and Mobile Client to can test both alternatives.

- Then, when you enter in AccessPoint, you can select the alternative clicking "View Details" in your dashboard.

Print2.PNG.png

Accessing from your devices should be the same step to access in AccessPoint.

Tell me if you have any problem or if you have any question.

Regards.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s easy, just point out your mobile browser to the same URL from your IE.

If your Access Point ask which version you have to use, use the Full Browser version.

Of course you may have to redim some objects depending your mobile resolution

Screenshot_2014-02-26-08-52-34.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Friends,

Sorry Friends, I am Extermely sorry.

It is my mistake. At present I am using the URL which is working in Intranet

Whether same URL will work if I use in Mobile. If No, Then can you please tell me what step I should take

for this. So, that I can achive to view the same dashboard in Mobile.

Thanks In Advance

SD

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Two options

1) Give access to your mobile to your network using wi-fi

2) Making your Access Point public on internet

Both ways, you should involve your Infrastructure and Security Team